6 Things you need to know about removal of tattoos
Tattoos are becoming more and more popular in Australian culture and laser tattoo removal is becoming the most popular way to get rid of them. The facts and statistics below are the must knows about tattoos and tattoo regret in Australia:
- Australians spent 39 million dollars on new tattoos at the 987 tattoo parlours registered around Australia.
- Spelling mistakes, relationship break-ups and “job stoppers” are the most common reasons for requesting a removal.
- 29% of women and 22% of Australian men ages 20 to 29 have at least one tattoo.
- 34% of Australians with tattoos regret getting them.
- One in seven Australians plan to have their tattoos removed.
- The Tattoo removal industry grew 3.9 per cent in the five years to 2015, and part of the reason was rapid advancements in laser removal technologies.
At Cosmetic Laser Medical Centre our Picosure Tattoo Removal is the world’s fastest and most effective tattoo removal technology and is one of our most popular treatments. Picosure makes sure there are fewer treatments, faster recovery time, and better results are achieved.
For a private, obligation free discussion on laser tattoo removal in our Melbourne clinic, contact us (03) 9923 7609 or firstname.lastname@example.org